superbikelife

superbikelife

Monday 27 February 2012

Kuala Lumpur MotoExpo 2012


Yesterday was a ‘bike day’ for me as all I did was bike-related. It started with Sunday ride to Awana Genting Highland via Ulu Yam route, this time alone as I had to reach home by 12 noon to watch the 2nd race of Philip Island World Superbike race-(I decided to miss the 1st race and opted to went out for a ride). The 2nd race was beyond great!  






The highlight of the day was the KL MotoExpo held at PWTC. Actually yesterday was the last day of the show. Different people have different opinions regarding this expo but those feelings are subjective. Some say a bit disappointed while the others were just excited. To me it was a good effort to popularize motorcycling lifestyle among Malaysian.
Here are some pictures taken yesterday.



















No comments:

Post a Comment